It is my intention to make any materials beyond these available as well, so feel free to ask!
- NIAID U01 application (2019)
- CSBC U01 application (2017)
- Terri Brodeur Fellowship application (2017)
- NIH Early Independence Award (DP5) application (2014)
- Chalk Talk (2017)
- Job Talk (2017)
- Meet the Faculty Candidate Session Poster (2016)
- BMES Talk (2014)
- Defense (2014)
- Promotion/tenure self-statement (2022)
- Merit promotion self-statement (2020)
- Merit promotion self-statement (2018)
- Faculty application research statement (2016)
- Faculty application teaching statement (2016)
All code is made available either through my personal or our lab’s Github account.
Plasmids are made publically available once sequence verified through AddGene.